Saturday, July 17, 2010

Logan Canyon

Last night, we went up Logan Canyon to get out of the heat and let Abby get some exercise. We stopped at a small picnic area by the river and let Jacoby and Abby play. It was gorgeous and so much cooler than home. The water was super cold though, so Jacoby didn't get in it much but Abby had fun chasing after sticks that we threw for her. We didn't stay long though because the mosquitoes were out in full force and I was getting eaten alive even with a coating of bug spray and I was worried about the boys getting bit.

Daddy is showing Jacoby the bugs on the rocks. He thought the bugs were pretty cool.


We're throwing sticks for Abby.


Dad took Jacoby out into the water. He's braver than I am, that water was cold!


Kisses!

While were up the Canyon, Riley just slept in his carseat the whole time. I threw a blanket over him to keep the bugs away and so we didn't take any pictures of him. I can't have a blog post without Riley in it, so here is a picture of him earlier in the day. Dominic and I were trying to get him to smile for the camera, but this is all we could get.

No comments: