This inchworm is 24 inches long. My not-so-little peanut looks like he's even longer than the worm. He's growing so fast!
This is a picture of Jacoby at 1 month with the same worm. The clothes that Jacoby is wearing are 0-3 month and they are huge on him. Riley is already wearing 3-6 month clothes and 6-9 month onesies. I know I shouldn't compare my boys, but the differences are huge! It blows me away how much bigger Riley is than Jacoby was at that age. Riley is bigger than most babies his age though...Now, on to some random pictures that we've taken!
I went to the movie with my mom the other night, and this is how Riley was sleeping when I got home. The kid loves our bed and he sleeps so soundly on it.
I brought home some popcorn from the movie and we gave Jacoby some in a little dish. He loves popcorn! He only ate about half of what we gave him and the next morning, he got up, found his sun hat, and sat down at the table to finish the rest. He's such a nut.

2 comments:
well since i suck at doing my own blog i finally got around to reading yours. I love your little family, any more kids or are you done? Riley is a cutie pie and jacoby is as handsome as his dad is. I'm glad you are so happy it makes me happy!!!
Aw, thanks! I think my boys are quite handsome too! I think we're done having kids. 2 is enough for me. What about you? Any more kids in your future?
Post a Comment