Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Recent Pictures

So, I haven't updated the blog in a while and we've got a month's worth of pictures that I haven't posted. First up, my adorable boys. I went out with some girlfriends one night and while I was gone, Dominic got some cute pictures of the boys.

Such cute boys! They're getting so big and so much fun.

Haha, a random cute Riley breakfast picture.

In the middle of September, Dominic's sister Bobbi had her first baby. A sweet little girl named Avery. We headed down to SLC to see the new addition, but we stopped and dropped the kids off at Bobbi's with their grandparents first. Jacoby is playing with Grandpa, his favorite person.

Proud papa with sweet baby Avery.

This last weekend, we headed to SLC again to see the family and we went to Wheeler Farms. It's a big, gorgeous, historical farm. They had wagon rides and a pumpkin patch for the kids and a Farmers Market. It was such a nice day and the kids had a blast.


Jacoby was kicking the pumpkins. Turd.

Jacoby and Grandpa on the wagon ride.

Me and Riley in the Farmers Market.

There was a lady that was doing face painting at the Farmers Market. Jacoby actually sat down and let her paint his face. He doesn't usually let people mess with him, so this was a big deal.

The finished painting.

Aw, cute! Grandma and Riley.

I love this picture.

No comments: