Thursday, May 26, 2011

Trampoline!

My kids are spoiled. We just bought them a trampoline (or a Jumper, according to Jacoby). I think it's a great purchase and will provide years of entertainment. Dominic, on the other hand, is a bit nervous about it. He's incredibly worried that one of the kids will get hurt. I'm usually the over-protective parent, but not in this case. I always wanted a trampoline when I was a kid and we never could have one because my mom was afraid we'd get hurt. So, we just went to the neighbors house. All the time. I spent countless hours on trampolines as a kid. We put the sprinklers under them, had sleep-outs, and played all sorts of games. Tons of fun and I'm excited to play with the kids on it! We set it up last night, and took the kids out to see play on it tonight. Jacoby loved it! We bought the big one so it will last and Jacoby was in heaven. Riley thought it was pretty fun too.

Look at that face. Pure Joy.

I love the safety netting. Nobody's falling off of this thing! They didn't have that when I was a kid. I was holding Riley while chasing Jacoby around and they both thought it was hilarious. Mom's going to get her exercise too.


He was having so much fun.

Daddy and Jacoby!

Riley was having a blast too!

He's so stinking cute. He was in the best mood and was constant smiles and giggles.

Cute boys! If you click on this picture to enlarge it, you can see Riley's top teeth. He has 4 on top now, and 2 on the bottom.

I love this picture! I love that Jacoby is looking at Riley. Who knows what Riley is looking at, but it's still cute.

They are seriously the cutest boys ever.

Riley was playing the grass for a bit while Jacoby and jumped.


Here is a small video of Jacoby and I jumping. Riley thought it was hilarious. Don't mind the nose picking though. He has recently discovered that his fingers fit up there.



And here is one of Jacoby and I playing.

No comments: