Riley also got his first tooth! He has had swollen gums for 2 months now and he finally had a tooth pop through. You can't see it yet, but you can sure feel it! I have also taken away his binki. He had a nice little rash around his mouth and the Dr. told me that it wouldn't go away as long as he had his binki. I was also sick of the stupid thing. He would wake up several times a night looking for his binki and I'm ready for him to sleep through the night. So, we're going to try "sleep training" without the binki. We are on day 2 of him not having it and he's doing okay. He cries himself to sleep now, but it's not for hours. Last night, he only woke up once at 4:30 to eat and didn't wake up looking for his binki, so I think we might finally get him sleeping good!
I don't have any pictures of him crawling yet, but I will. So, enjoy these cute pictures of him with his Aggies hat on Superbowl Sunday!
Mom doesn't look so good in this one, but Riley sure is cute!
He has started pulling faces at me. He scrunches up his face and half-smiles. Cute little bug.
2 comments:
What a fun stage! We are working up to no binki... Ezzy's almost 3, it's time. lol! So I figure when this binki gets a hole in it I'm going to cute a portion off of it every day until she doesn't want it anymore. We'll see what wrath I have to face. Love you guys!
I've heard that works Jess! Good luck!
Post a Comment