Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Feeding Time

Riley has suddenly decided that he doesn't want to eat during the day. He'll eat an ounce here or there, but he has been doing most of his eating at night. So, I've tried to start feeding him from a spoon to try and get him to eat during the day and sleep at night. It hasn't worked. He's not a fan of the solids yet, but he is still a little young.

First time in his high chair. He's getting so big, so fast.


I don't think he likes peas.


Jacoby loves the camera. Every time I have it out, he stands in front of me and says "Cheese!".

Now onto some random pictures over the last couple of weeks...

Daddy and the boys on a lazy Sunday morning.

Jacoby loves Chocolate Chip Cookies lately. I think he actually gets more on his face than in his mouth.

Riley was watching his big brother while hanging out in the boppy pillow.

Cute boys

I love to watch them interact. Jacoby is such a good big brother and Riley is so fascinated by him.

No comments: