We went to the Ernest Family Cabin again this last weekend. This time, Ma and Pops and Monte and Cyn drove up from Vegas and we had a nice Speer Family get together. It was nice to see everybody!
Ma with happy Riley
Pops and Riley
Bobbi and Mattie
Jacoby loved the 4-wheeler
Monte
Cyn
Ma and Mattie swimming in the lake
This was on our way home. We stopped and got something to eat and let the kids stretch their legs.
Oh my heck. If I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times... your boys are BEAUTIFUL!!! Maybe in ten or twenty years they won't like it when people say that... But for right now, THEY ARE!!! Seriously. You guys do a great job, and I think you should make one hundred babies because they are so freaking cute. I just want to cuddle that baby boy! So cute.
2 comments:
Oh my heck. If I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times... your boys are BEAUTIFUL!!! Maybe in ten or twenty years they won't like it when people say that... But for right now, THEY ARE!!! Seriously. You guys do a great job, and I think you should make one hundred babies because they are so freaking cute. I just want to cuddle that baby boy! So cute.
Aw, thanks Mindy!
Post a Comment