Saturday, January 30, 2010

Just Jacoby

True to form, I have posted more than once today...so please scroll down and keep reading.

Here are several new pictures of my happy little boy.

I put in a movie in our bedroom for Jacoby so I could get some house work done. He was awful quiet so I went to check on him and I found him laying on the side of our bed by the heater vent. It's suddenly his new favorite place to watch movies.


I don't know what this face is, but it's cute.

Sorry about the up-the-nose picture. He was laughing and it's a cute picture, other than the snot...

He absolutely LOVES the bath lately. We bought him tub crayons for Christmas and he loves having us write the alphabet, 1-20, and several shapes on the walls for him. He then repeats the letters, number, and shapes as he colors on the walls himself. I guess that bath time is more of a wet learning time now.


1 comment:

The Allen's said...

Ummm maybe the heater thing is an Allen trait. That is where Brady spends most of his time when he watches TV, too!