Sunday, December 13, 2009

Christmas Tree

We finally got a Christmas tree and put it up the other day. Jacoby thought that it was pretty cool and wouldn't leave it alone. We strategically put it in a corner with the couch right next to it to minimize the amount of tree that he could actually reach and play with. It's a pretty tall tree, so the top looks over our half wall into the dining room and he loves to point out the "star" during dinner. Thank goodness for shatterproof ornaments too. He has grabbed them off of the tree several times and thrown them across the room, banged them together, or stuck them in his mouth.



Yes, those are ornaments in his hands. He had been banging them on the floor. Thank goodness for plastic.


I know that I look crazy, but I was trying to get Jacoby to smile and look at the camera. He wanted to look at the tree and he was trying to wiggle out of my arms and touch it.

No comments: