Monday, August 3, 2009

A Day in the Life of Jacoby

Jacoby has decided that making messes is his favorite new game. He empties cupboards and drawers several times a day and then he's bored with whatever he's found until mom picks everything up and puts it away. Then we repeat, over and over and over....

Here are a few pictures of the demolition.

Tupperware lids. His favorite kitchen drawer to unload.

Big Lego Blocks. As soon as I pick them all up and get them back into the bucket, he dumps them again. Sigh.

Phone in the sink? Why not?

Opening the bathroom drawers and cupboard to find fun stuff to play with.

He has also figured out how to climb. He climbs up and down on our bed constantly throughout the day. He stands on the wooden railing and watches TV. I used to be afraid of him falling, but he hasn't yet so I just let him go now. I guess it's good for his balance and coordination.

I think he's going down here.


This is what I came out of the shower to the other day. He climbed up on the bed and was just laying there watching Tigger and Pooh.

No comments: