We took Jacoby camping this weekend and he loved it! He loved it because there was a ton of dirt everywhere for him to play with. He put a handful of dirt anywhere he could...the dogs, their water, the chairs, the trailer, the truck, mom, dad...you name it and it had dirt on it at some point. Of course, during the dirtying of camp, he had to rub his face and cloths too. Clean was a joke this weekend, but that's okay. He had a blast and was so good for us. He slept well, ate well and played well. It was a great time.


Yay dirt!




Friday night, Dominic took Jacoby up all by himself while I had time off with a friend! They did great, but I sure missed them. The first picture is when they first got there. Jacoby was so happy and so was dad!

Saturday Morning...still happy!


Saturday afternoon when I got there.
1 comment:
Looks like fun!
Post a Comment