We went camping over the weekend and Jacoby was so cute! He loved the dirt and the rocks. He had an absolute blast making a mess all over the place. It rained on us the first day, but then it cleared up. I bought Jacoby a cute little sun hat, and I'm really glad that I did. The sun was very intense. I used Jacoby's baby sunscreen and I got fried! So, I'm very glad that I dressed him in long sleeves and a hat. I guess it's time to buy him some new sunscreen.


Jacoby loves Patty-cake. He's doing the roll it part right here.

Sitting is a new thing for him too. He sits on anything that is the right height. Right after I took this picture, the logs rolled and made him mad.


This was taken first thing in the morning and the wind was really blowing, so we bundled Jacoby up. It was probably overkill, but at least I didn't have to worry about him getting a chill.
2 comments:
we went camping a week ago too, it was lots of fun!! How come I don't see pictures of you or your husband????? My kids loved camping. It was good to get out!!
I hate having my picture taken! My husband was probably gone fishing for most of these.
Post a Comment