On Friday, Jacoby and I met Jaime and Morgan at the Cache Valley Fun Park. It's a play area for kids and they actually keep it clean, unlike every other place here in the valley. They have a huge floor to ceiling Jungle Gym that is covered in soft foam so that even if they fall, they won't get hurt and it's enclosed with netting so they can't fall out. The kids had a blast running around and playing while Jaime and I chatted in between chasing them. We stayed for about 2 hours, but unfortunately, I didn't bring the camera. Later that night, Jaime and Morgan came over to hang out since Jaime's husband, Nate, had to work that night. I did get some pictures that time! They are so cute together and Morgan absolutely loves Jacoby. She loves to be near him and she'll hug him every chance she gets. She is such a sweet little girl. We had a blast with them and we can't wait to do it again!

They were taking all of the books off of the bookcase and watching Sesame Street.


Aww, hugs!


Jacoby was trying his darndest to get away, but she was persistent. He finally just started to cry, so I rescued him. I put him to bed shortly after this and Morgan kept trying to climb up the stairs to go look for him.
No comments:
Post a Comment