Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Momma Allen's Birthday

It was my mom's birthday on July 28, so we headed out to her house to have cake and ice cream with her and 2 of my brothers and their wives. I realized that I don't have many pictures of my mom and Jacoby, or of my side of the family in general. I made sure to remember our camera so I could get some pictures.






The picture above is my brother Brett and his wife Jessica. Brett was making Jacoby laugh and it was so cute! Brett and Jessica are going to have a baby. Jacoby won't be the only brown baby on the Allen side of the family! :)



Brady and his wife McKensy. We love these two! We hang out with them as much as we can, but it never seems to be enough. They are so much fun!

1 comment:

The Allen's said...

Ahh thank you for the nice compliment, we love you guys, too!!I love Brady's cheeser face in that picture haha