Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween!

Halloween this year wasn't much for us in the way of scary and dress up. It was the day that we brought Jacoby home from the hospital! Jacoby and I were both given a clean bill of health by our doctors and it was a good thing too, because I was ready to go home and start my new life with Jacoby and Dominic! Dominic took pictures of him in his car seat just so we could remember how small he was. He was tiny!


We got him home and we had to test out the nursery, so I rocked him and then Dominic put him in his crib just to try it out.



Afterwards, I decided to change his diaper. I forgot that he has a little firehose called a penis and so of course, he peed all over both of us. My very first diaper change at home was a disaster! He soaked his outfit and was screaming bloody murder because he was cold. Dominic just stood there and laughed (not that I blame him). We got him cleaned up and into some new clothes. Poor little guy was exhausted.

No comments: